(including SECURITY and SOCIAL MEDIA)
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data (“Information”) and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2004 (“Act”), the data controller is:
TDL Sports Limited
22a Castle Street
Isle of Man
Wilsonbet may collect and process the following Information about you:
- Information that you enter when registering for a Wilsonbet account, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion, and if you report a problem with our Services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. Telephone calls to and from our Call Centre are recorded for training and security purposes along with the resolution of any queries arising from the service you receive.
- Details of transactions you carry out in respect of our services and of the fulfilment of your transactions.
- Details of your visits to our website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, cookies, weblogs, IP Addresses and other communication data) and any other resources that you access.
- Social Media engagement.
How Information is Used
We may use your Information together with other information for the purposes of:
- Creating and managing your accounts.
- Improving and personalising the services that we offer you.
- Processing your transactions, wagers and winnings.
- Complying with our duties under applicable law and regulations.
- Building personal profiles.
- Providing you with marketing information and information concerning promotional offers by post, email, telephone and other means. Plese email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish to receive any or all of these services
- To help us make credit decisions about you, to prevent fraud, to check your age and identity, to prevent money laundering and to help collect payment when required. Please note we may use third parties for the purposes of Credit Referencing and Debt Collection and these third parties may keep a record of the information.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
All Information is stored in the database of the company.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is kept secure and protected. We will only disclose personal information to other companies within associated or subsidiary companies and to business partners, successors in title to our business and suppliers or contracted people that are engaged to process such information on our behalf.
Given the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process Information necessarily involves the transmission of Information on an international basis. Some of the data processors engaged to process Information may be based outside of the European Economic Area. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of your Information in this way.
Disclosure of Information
We are entitled to share the information we hold on you which includes Information and betting history with the regulator and licensing authority sporting bodies and other bodies, including the police, in order to investigate fraud, money laundering or sports integrity issues and to comply with our regulatory duties under applicable law. In such an event, Wilsonbet will only disclose personal information which it deems to be necessary and proportionate to any such investigation and where it has been assured by such third party that it will be used in compliance with data protection legislation. Please note we may use third parties for the purposes of Credit Referencing and Debt Collection and these third parties may keep a record of the information issued to them by Wilsonbet that is necessary and proportionate to their activities.
When opening a telephone account, customers will be asked if they would like a password for account security purposes. If the customer declines to activate a password on the account, Wilsonbet cannot be held responsible for any bets placed on the account that the customer later queries as not being placed by them. These bets will remain the responsibility of the customer. For account security purposes customers are advised to activate a password.
If a password is activated, and used subsequently by a third party, the responsibility remains with the customer for all bets on the account. It is the customer responsibility to ensure password details are kept private. If you lose, forget, or are concerned a third party has your password, you should call us to change your password immediately. Any bets placed on your account using your password will be your responsibility.
We want social media to be a friendly and relaxed environment for all to enjoy. We use social media to talk to you, answer your questions, supply you with news and let you know about things you might be interested in, including market movers. Views and news published by Wilsonbet does not constitute betting advice and should not be treated as such.
To ensure our social media pages are enjoyable for all users please adhere to the following rules:
The following terms and conditions apply to content, promotions, apps and tabs on Wilsonbet social media accounts:
Social Media Terms & Conditions
- Our social media channels are restricted to individuals aged 18 and older.
- You may not advertise or promote non- Wilsonbet products via our social media channels without prior consent from Wilsonbet via email@example.com
- Any betting opinion or news expressed by Wilsonbet does not constitute betting advice and should not be treated as such.
- Wilsonbet cannot be held responsible for the content of others on our social media channels.
- No gambling of any kind may take place between Wilsonbet and its customers via Wilsonbet social media channels.
- Any racism, sexism, bullying or harassment of any kind will be removed and the original poster may be blocked temporarily or permanently.
- Any defamatory language will be removed and the original poster may be blocked temporarily or permanently.
- Wilsonbet retain the right to remove any content or block any user, temporarily or permanently.
- Content on our social media channels could change at any time and should not be solely relied upon.
- If you have any problems regarding our social media pages please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org