Wilsonbet Terms & Conditions
We aim to provide our customers with the #1 Telephone Betting Service in the industry.
Terms & Conditions
Our normal Trading hours are 9am to 9.30pm (7 days a week).
Telephone calls to and from our Call Centre are recorded for security & training purposes.
Over 18’s Only
In the United Kingdom, it is against the law for persons under 18 years of age to gamble. Wilsonbet will verify that a customer is over 18 years of age before allowing a customer to bet. Such checks will involve passing account holder information to contracted third party agents that assist with our AML & KYC compliance.
Betting Rules & Limits
At Wilsonbet we ensure that gambling is conducted in a fair and open way. Please see the Rules link on the website for details.
* Initial complaint
All of our telephone staff have received specialist training and are all capable of accessing your full betting history and hopefully answering your initial enquiry. We find that virtually all disputes are resolved at this stage.
* Secondary complaint
If you are unable to reach a satisfactory solution to your complaint at the initial stage, you can ask for your query to be escalated to a senior supervisor. They will then look into your complaint and come back to you within 36 hours.
Independent betting adjudication service
If you are still unhappy with a solution offered by us you can contact The Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS). IBAS is an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service, approved by the Gambling Commission to provide informed and impartial adjudications on disputes that arise between licensed gambling operators and their customers, after the customer has completed the operator’s own internal dispute procedures and where a deadlock still exists.
Once you submit your complaint to IBAS they will ask us to provide any relevant information. The dispute will then be put in front of an independent panel of experts who will make a ruling. The members of the IBAS Adjudication Panel apply their specialist knowledge to the facts and adjudicate mainly by reference to the operator’s own terms and conditions.
IBAS rulings are legally non-binding on consumers, who are free to pursue any case through the court system after using IBAS. Rulings are binding on registered operators up to the value of £10,000. Above that threshold, operators may demand that the dispute is also heard by a court.
IBAS rule on complaints about betting transactions but do not deal with service related problems. The details for IBAS are given below. Please note that IBAS need you to have already contacted the Customer Services Team before they will look at your complaint.
Address: IBAS, PO Box 62639, London EC3P 3AS.
Phone: 0207 347 5883
We are aware that from time to time, using either email or mobile phone numbers, you will receive some marketing offers from us. Should you wish to “opt out” of receiving any of our offers via any medium, please let us know and our marketing databases will be updated accordingly.
When opening a telephone account, customers will be issued with a confidential account number. This account number is for the customers own personal use and should be kept private at all times. Should you lose your account number or feel that someone else may be aware of your account number, please contact us immediately so that a password may be assigned to your account as additional security or the account closed and a new account opened. In addition to your account number, customers may request a password for additional account security purposes. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the account number & or password details are kept private. Wilsonbet cannot be held responsible for any bets placed on the account that the customer later queries as not being placed by them. Any bets placed on your account using your account and/or password will be the customer’s responsibility.
The maximum withdrawal limit per customer per day is £5,000.
We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency.
We hold customer funds separate from company funds, however customer funds are not protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds.
Dormant Account Procedure
Where a customer has had no activity for 12 months or more and has a positive balance in their account, the following process is followed:
- An initial contact will be made via both telephone and email (or post). This will inform the customer that they have a positive balance in their account.
- If there is no response within 7 days a letter will be sent to the address that we hold on record.
- If there is no response after a further 7 days contact we will again attempt contact via both telephone and email.
- If no response is received after 3 months from the time the account became inactive then the Company shall attempt to repay the deposit balance back to the last payment method used if possible.
- If paying the money back to the last payment method has not been possible and contact has still not been established with the customer, then a management fee of £10 or 5% (whichever is higher) will be deducted from the balance.
- If no contact is made the management fee will be applied to the account on the same day of the following month and so on until the balance becomes nil.
- No further charges will be applied to the account once the balance is nil.
- If the client makes contact after fees have been applied, they have the right to request any remaining balance to be returned to them or make their account active again by placing bets. If the account becomes active no further management fees will be applied unless the account again becomes inactive.
Where the customer responds to the correspondence and confirms withdrawal method, the remaining account balance is withdrawn appropriately (where possible this must be returned back to deposit method) and the account is closed.
We want social media to be a friendly and relaxed environment for all to enjoy. We use social media to talk to you, answer your questions, supply you with news and let you know about things you might be interested in, including market movers. Views and news published by WilsonBet does not constitute betting advice and should not be treated as such.
To ensure our social media pages are enjoyable for all users please adhere to the following rules:
The following terms and conditions apply to content, promotions, apps and tabs on WilsonBet social media accounts:
Social Media Terms & Conditions
1. Our social media channels are restricted to individuals aged 18 and older.
2. You may not advertise or promote WilsonBet products via our social media channels without prior consent from WilsonBet via firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Any betting opinion or news expressed by WilsonBet does not constitute betting advice and should not be treated as such.
4. WilsonBet cannot be held responsible for the content of others on our social media channels.
5. No gambling of any kind may take place between WilsonBet and its customers via WilsonBet social media channels.
6. Any racism, sexism, bullying or harassment of any kind will be removed and the original poster may be blocked temporarily or permanently.
7. Any defamatory language will be removed and the original poster may be blocked temporarily or permanently.
8. WilsonBet retain the right to remove any content or block any user, temporarily or permanently.
9. Content on our social media channels could change at any time and should not be solely relied upon.
10. If you have any problems regarding our social media pages please email us: email@example.com
12. WilsonBet Betting Rules apply.
13. WilsonBet decision is final.